The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Nicola_Red
We didn't make last year's available for free at any point so I don't think we'll do it this time, as far as I know it remains available for purchase indefinitely (I just checked and last year's is still available via the link JayE posted above) so it doesn't seem fair to circumvent that.

Anyone listened to this year's yet? Any good?
By Dexy
There's a bit of a reveal at the end (which I'm not 100% convinced is true) but overall it was an okay listen. It's not great, but it's worth a listen for the last 20 minutes or so alone.
By fish heads
I thought it was pretty decent even before the reveal. The Q&A thing was a good format even if it never fully got stuck to (the "Would you be friends with these people" question was great) as was the Chris Tarrant Impression-off.

On the reveal -

***********SPOILER STARTS****************

Going from shows where the subject of Pippa and Toby has come up before (months ago, where she has batted any suggestion away quite forcefully) I really don't think Pippa would have gone along with it if it wasn't genuine - not for so long anyway. I'll guess we find out soon enough anyway as I think they'll be discussing it on Monday in light of the Berlin weekend away. I also think Pippa isn't that good of an actor if it is fake! The call to tell Chris Tarrant was verging on the "Russell Brand" though, so Chris glad stopped a bit short (even if his call to Masterman was a bit more crude).

***********SPOILER ENDS****************
By Nicola_Red
Oh, okay. I probably will download it at some point, but it sounds a bit cringey. I maintain my position from last year really, drunk people are not funny when you're sober.
By ritchie
Don’t Global get enough by forcing advertisements, sponsorships, and wanky competitions on us to give a bit of that to charity? Doesn’t sit right donating anything towards that commercial machine.
By Nicola_Red
I noticed either today or yesterday (I forget) Chris said they might withdraw the pubcast from sale (if sale is the right word) at the end of this week. Seems a bit odd given that last year's has remained available, but we'll see.
By Harry Briggs
If it does become unavailable, will we put it on here? I bought it twice but couldn’t download or stream it with my slow Wifi! Would be appreciated. Defiantly don’t make it available here though if it’s still available to but for charity.
By fish heads
Nicola_Red wrote:I noticed either today or yesterday (I forget) Chris said they might withdraw the pubcast from sale (if sale is the right word) at the end of this week. Seems a bit odd given that last year's has remained available, but we'll see.

They kept saying this time last year they were going to take the original down and they never did - think it's just to try and get people to buy it. They even said last year's was taken off sale when bigging up this year's one a few weeks back.
Just downloaded and listened to both! I had been wanting and wanting to see what Dom's big reveal was that they talked about from last time. So now I know.

And of course the crazy reveal in the most recent pubcast was definitely worth it. I wonder how much of that was planned though, surely Pippa is the one doing most of the behind the scenes stuff like the questions so she would have had control of what might be asked.

I was hoping there would be some more personal stories!

Maybe next pubcast they can get the old radio 1 team together and Chris can have a fight with Matt Fincham!!

Mon show is up

Oh no, they've died!

KEITH CHEGWIN RIP Wahey? Uh oh. 60 he was. Pop Q[…]

new sounds and clips

Most of the ones we have in the vault were supplie[…]

Will Chris make it to Leicester Square tomorrow du[…]