Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
#335122
24 Hour Breaking News = NO
Iain whilst my sympathy goes out to the family if this story turns out to be true, this is not the place for 24 HOUR BREAKING NEWS! News has its place which is anywhere but here on this forum!

But I come on Chrismoyles.net to get away from the news and general madness which is out there, some may call it escapism, call it what you will but I do not want to have posts everytime someone dies or is rushed to hospital, I have BBC News 24 for that kind of thing. Lets keep Chrismoyles.net free from all that breaking news crap!

News about The Chris Moyles Show = YES
24 Hour Breaking News = NO

Will you ever learn?
User avatar
By SpaceBoy
#335123
iain_smith wrote:Reports are coming in that the husband of singer Corinne Bailey Rae has been found dead from a drugs overdose.I will post a link to the news shortly

[Merged topic with 'Oh no, they've died!']


Thank goodness someone has sorted this out and merged this topic with the correct one! Whoever moved it thanks for restoring order! :D
User avatar
By SAV1OUR
#335143
iain_smith wrote:To die t his year-Billy Graham,Betty Ford,Albert Hoffman,Charlton Heston,Patrick Moore etc etc

We're placing bets now are we?
#335155
SpaceBoy wrote:24 Hour Breaking News = NO
Iain whilst my sympathy goes out to the family if this story turns out to be true, this is not the place for 24 HOUR BREAKING NEWS! News has its place which is anywhere but here on this forum!

But I come on Chrismoyles.net to get away from the news and general madness which is out there, some may call it escapism, call it what you will but I do not want to have posts everytime someone dies or is rushed to hospital, I have BBC News 24 for that kind of thing. Lets keep Chrismoyles.net free from all that breaking news crap!

News about The Chris Moyles Show = YES
24 Hour Breaking News = NO

Will you ever learn?


Seconded!
#335185
rustybike wrote:
SpaceBoy wrote:24 Hour Breaking News = NO
Iain whilst my sympathy goes out to the family if this story turns out to be true, this is not the place for 24 HOUR BREAKING NEWS! News has its place which is anywhere but here on this forum!

But I come on Chrismoyles.net to get away from the news and general madness which is out there, some may call it escapism, call it what you will but I do not want to have posts everytime someone dies or is rushed to hospital, I have BBC News 24 for that kind of thing. Lets keep Chrismoyles.net free from all that breaking news crap!

News about The Chris Moyles Show = YES
24 Hour Breaking News = NO

Will you ever learn?


Seconded!


Thirded
User avatar
By Boboff
#335187
borded with seconded, thirded posts.

On a forum as pedant as this I am surprised no one else is.

So can't we just assume that if you agree you don't have to do this shite please.
User avatar
By foot-loose
#335189
boboff wrote:borded with seconded, thirded posts.

On a forum as pedant as this I am surprised no one else is.

So can't we just assume that if you agree you don't have to do this shite please.

seconded.

(too predictable?)
By wurzel
#335556
foot-loose wrote:I can see a recurring trend developing.

Oh no.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 114
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]