The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Uglybob
point form as usual<P>. anyone see Star for a Night last week with those fella doing accapella with like a human beatbox<P>. Why did Vera recieve a mbe or whatever<P>. why was Glamma Kid sacked from his label<P>. If Kylie wasnt a singer, i think shed be a ***** <P>. can we do some of them 3 mingers sightings please( rules=personality+doing something+where)<P>. has Chris got a girlfriend yet<P>. Why is Dave Pearce still on radio 1<P>. BBC talent yeah right<P>. the Melinda thing is good but it looks strangely set up<P>. Please no more saturday shows
By the_esoteric_mynciboy
jane macdonald annoys me, and that program was poor. the human beatbox people made me laugh though, especially when i remembered the earlier show they were in wher nigel martin smith said that they were going to be the next big thing in british music. hehe.<P>there was quite a funny 3am surveillence thing this week. something like "bill oddie buying a steps cd in waterloo".
By Uglybob
that kylie one was hore with a w on the front of it
By DJ
. No<P>. God knows<P>. No idea he did walk right past me on the way back from the roadshow in Blackpool and he was on our train. And strangly while on the train a Glamma Kid CD actually fell on my head...(cue bad Harry Hill impression) What are the chances of that!?!? <br>No connection to the question really.<P>. Well i dont know wot u r saying so cant really answer.<P>.OK Gina G stamp collecting in Macclesfield<P>. No idea<P>. Slept with someone important probably.<P>. dunno<P>. I had the same thought myself<P>. It releives y boredom (sort of) on a saturday morning<p>[This message has been edited by DJ (edited 28 October 2000).]
By the_esoteric_mynciboy
the only thing i know about glamma kid getting dropped was that warner (his former label), are dropping people left right and centre (shoala ama was the only one i can remember off the top of my head).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]