The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
User avatar
By dimtimjim
#486426
DevilsDuck wrote: discuss?


Talking?!
User avatar
By chrysostom
#486582
neilt0 wrote:I think you're too old for Nicola and Chrysostom.


I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 25!

This assertion is outrageous.

Just because I enjoy Glee, Rizzle Kicks and JLS :(

I've not pursued a younger boy for at least 3 years!
Last edited by chrysostom on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Green Olive
#488053
Hi all! I'm new!

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has uploaded any sound clips, podcasts or full shows onto this site, as they've been brilliant to listen back to since the show ended.
User avatar
By The Deadly
#488054
Green Olive wrote:Hi all! I'm new!

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has uploaded any sound clips, podcasts or full shows onto this site, as they've been brilliant to listen back to since the show ended.


Are you a girl?
User avatar
By Yudster
#488055
Green Olive do NOT speak to Deadly. He will damage you in some way. Its what he does.
User avatar
By The Deadly
#488057
Yudster wrote:Green Olive do NOT speak to Deadly. He will damage you in some way. Its what he does.

That's not true. I'm a caring guy who will protect you in times of need.
User avatar
By Yudster
#488058
Your need not hers though.
By norm
#488928
Hi thought i would check out what was happening with moyles today,remembered about this site so i joined...2 questions
1.whats moyles upto to at the moment?

2.is he boffing daves ex now?
User avatar
By Yudster
#488955
He's about to embark on the new tour of Jesus Christ Superstar, and as far as anyone is aware, no, he isn't doing Dave's ex. Personally I think its more likely he is doing Melanie C.

*sits back and waits*
User avatar
By a-moron
#488960
norm wrote:Hi


User avatar
By The Deadly
#488973
theflyingbadger wrote:
norm wrote:Hi




You always brighten up my day.
User avatar
By Chris.i.am
#491398
I am Chris.i.am because I am.

I dunno what to say that doesn't make me sound like a contestant on Blind Date apart from the fact that I am Chris Moyles fan (Here? Who'd have thunk it!?) who found his show enjoyable he decided to try radio his self and enjoyed it ever since! Even if I've inadvertently adopted some of his radio... quirks. Minus the technical ability, the fans and the employability!




And I like the colour green.
User avatar
By MK Chris
#492547
This is the best spam in ages.
User avatar
By chrysostom
#492548
Topher wrote:This is the best spam in ages.


Well researched too.

Interested in Sports, History and Sex.

Apart from an overuse of full stops, I'm pretty sure she's now the most popular member on the board.
  • 1
  • 128
  • 129
  • 130
  • 131
  • 132
  • 135
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]