The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
That's what happened with Tedious Link - Chris was bored of it and it was just sort of phased out. I suspect Dave was probably a bit annoyed about that, given that he's jumped at the chance to revive it on Hits.
Just a quick thought the music for content for radio one am I right in assuming that Chris had some copyright involvement hence he is able to use odd bits on Radio X Such as World Cup Song and Just Ask Dom which isn’t radio one brand and I like just a quick thought the music for content for radio one am I right in assuming this? I guess that must’ve been if this is the case some boils financial contractural agreement when all the stuff was originally recorded
I'm pretty sure he commissioned most of the Music4 Chris Moyles related stuff himself, I seem to remember someone suggesting he earned royalties every time his own jingles were played.

Feel free to correct me, we're going back a long time here now!
jthw5 wrote:I noticed the show is now sponsored by the TV channel ‘Dave’ - bet Chris wasn’t happy about that!

He made a reference to it this morning at about 8.45, said "can't do the show without a 'Dave'".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]